All you have to do is post a twitter about his contest saying “RT @tedmurphy is giving away a bathtub full of cereal. Help a family in need http://urlbrief.com/0910d7” or write a blog post about it with one of the promotional images/video and link back to his original post. Then leave him a note in the comments of that post that you did so.
All the details you need are at his blog and you have until tomorrow night (November 23, 2008) to get your entries in.
I think if I win, I’m going with either blueberry muffin mini-wheats or frosted rice krispies. A lot of people say they are planning to donate their cereal, if they win, to local food banks, but since finances have been a bit tight here, I could definitely use the cereal for myself and Rhon. We eat it once or twice a day to keep the food budget down.
- Travel Thursday: Ghost Rock, Utah - November 16, 2017
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Eight feat. Frank Darabont and Other Authors #horror - November 13, 2017
- Travel Thursday: A Rusted VW Van in Metone, Alabama - November 9, 2017
- Book Review: Little Heaven by Nick Cutter #Horror - November 6, 2017
- Amazing Cast Revealed for 2019’s Live Action Version of Disney’s The Lion King - November 2, 2017
- What’s Coming to Amazon Prime November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Netflix November 2017 Additions and Departures - October 30, 2017
- National Park Fees Could Rise to $70 at Some Parks - October 27, 2017
- What’s Coming to #AmazonPrime October 2017 - October 1, 2017
- #Netflix October 2017 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2017