I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- Netflix May 2017 Additions and Departures - April 24, 2017
- U.S. Virgin Islands Offers $300 to Visitors to Celebrate 2017 Centennial - April 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Drops First Trailer at Star Wars Celebration Orlando #SWCO - April 14, 2017
- I’m Going to Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando!! #SWCO - April 10, 2017
- Celebrate Smurfs The Lost Village Movie with My Smurf Float Recipe + Win a Smurftastic Prize Package! #SmurfsMovie #RWM #ad - April 2, 2017
- Netflix April 2017 Additions and Departures - March 27, 2017
- Movie Review: The Belko Experiment Mixes Horror and Comedy in an Extremely Bad Day at the Office - March 20, 2017
- #CookingWithCabot and #SundaySupper for a Cheesy Good Day - March 13, 2017
- Netflix March 2017 Additions and Departures - March 1, 2017
- Learning about Child Safety in Vehicles with Nissan and Bloggin’ Mamas in Miami #NissanMamas - February 27, 2017