I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- Netflix December 2016 Additions and Departures - December 1, 2016
- A Taste of #Moana – Pineapple Salsa Recipe #ad #RWM @DisneyMoana - November 22, 2016
- Netflix November 2016 Additions and Departures - November 1, 2016
- Lesser Known Horror Movies Worth Streaming on Netflix for Halloween 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Book Review: Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - October 25, 2016
- Book Review: Satan’s Lambs by Lynn Hightower - October 7, 2016
- Netflix October 2016 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2016
- Movie Review: The Magnificent Seven (2016) - September 24, 2016
- Book Review: After She’s Gone by Lisa Jackson - September 18, 2016
- Book Review: Salem’s Cipher by Jess Lourey - September 13, 2016