I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017
- Netflix June 2017 Additions and Departures - May 26, 2017
- Vanity Fair Releases Four Collectors Covers of #StarWars: The Last Jedi Cast for Upcoming Issue - May 23, 2017
- Let’s Talk About It: Depression and Me #B4MH - May 15, 2017
- May the Fourth Be With You – A Look Back at Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando #SWCO - May 4, 2017
- I’m Headed to Alabama for #TBEX in Huntsville and a Few Days in Mobile #IHeartHSV #VisitMobile - May 1, 2017
- Paul McCartney Adds Summer 2017 US Dates to #OnetoOne Tour - April 28, 2017