I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- Movie Review: #Horror (2015) - July 25, 2016
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - July 22, 2016
- Movie Review: Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2016) - July 15, 2016
- Movie Review: The Funhouse Massacre (2015) - July 5, 2016
- Book Review: All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda - June 28, 2016
- Beyonce and Bilal Slay at 2016 BET Awards #BETAWARDS - June 27, 2016
- Movie Review: Independence Day: Resurgence (2016) - June 25, 2016
- Netflix July 2016 Additions and Departures - June 22, 2016
- Book Review: Beyond the Ice Limit by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child - June 21, 2016
- When Senseless Violence Comes to Your City #OrlandoUnited - June 19, 2016