I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- Fear The Walking Dead Debuts With 10+ Million But Was It Worth the Hype? - August 24, 2015
- A Conversation with John Corabi of The Dead Daisies - August 22, 2015
- Starbucks Brings Back Its Pumpkin Spice Latte With a Change - August 20, 2015
- Orlando Bloom Reteams with Johnny Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - August 19, 2015
- Chris Hemsworth Gets a Uniform in Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters - August 18, 2015
- First Star Wars: Rogue One Cast Photo Revealed at #D23 Expo 2015 - August 17, 2015
- Book Review – Star Wars: Lords of the Sith by Paul S. Kemp - July 31, 2015
- On the One Year Anniversary of My Cancer Surgery - July 23, 2015
- Book Review: Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht Offers Mentorship in Book Form - July 10, 2015
- Dining Review: A1A Ale Works in St. Augustine, Florida - July 8, 2015