I don’t just write here. I also contribute articles and posts elsewhere on the web. So in case you’ve missed any of them, I compile a monthly listing of all of the links.
Here are my July 2010 contributions to the web universe:
- Fairmont Peace Hotel Reopens in Shanghai
- TripAdvisor Names Its Top 10 Pet-Friendly Hotels for 2010
- Sahara Las Vegas Offers $39 Weekend Rates Through Labor Day 2010
- Loews Coronado Bay in San Diego Offers Romantic Couples Massage Package
- Great Wolf Resort to Open Near Disneyland
- Haagen-Dazs Themed Suite at Hotel Triton in San Francisco
- Villains Tavern in Downtown Los Angeles
- Raglan Road at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World
- Playboy Names Its Picks For Best Bars in America
- House of Blues Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World in Orlando
- Walt Disney World Offers Florida Resident Pass Payment Plan
- Dine Golden 2010 Restaurant Promotion in Washington D.C.
- U.S. Passport Fees to Increase July 2010
- SeaWorld Offers Numerous Ticket Discounts for 2010
- A Preview of Star Wars Celebration V in Orlando
- 5 Places for Cheap Eats at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World
I’ve started doing some posts for the Nightlife blog at Uptake, which is fun. Now when I check out a bar or club on my travels, I can say it’s work. LOL
In between writing, I’ve been working on setting up a couple of blogs and I’ll post those links soon.
Thanks to everyone who continues to read my writings around the web! Thanks also to everyone who passes on or Tweets the story links, stumbles one of my articles or clicks the Facebook “like” buttons on my articles. I really appreciate y’all supporting me and my writing!!
- Book Review – Star Wars: Lords of the Sith by Paul S. Kemp - July 31, 2015
- On the One Year Anniversary of My Cancer Surgery - July 23, 2015
- Book Review: Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht Offers Mentorship in Book Form - July 10, 2015
- Dining Review: A1A Ale Works in St. Augustine, Florida - July 8, 2015
- Rocking Out to Bryan Adams at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre on June 28 - July 5, 2015
- Book Review: Scott Sigler Crafts Great YA Sci-Fi Tale in ‘Alive: Book One of the Generations Trilogy’ - July 3, 2015
- I Should Have Bought A Lottery Ticket - July 2, 2015
- The Art of Stepping Outside My Comfort Zone - June 24, 2015
- General Mills Pledges to Remove Artificial Flavors and Colors From Cereals by 2016 - June 23, 2015
- AMC Theatres Hosts AMC Cares Summer Throwbacks Movie Fest for Charity - June 19, 2015