I don’t just write here. I also contribute articles and posts elsewhere on the web. So in case you’ve missed any of them, I compile a monthly listing of all of the links.
Here are my July 2010 contributions to the web universe:
- Fairmont Peace Hotel Reopens in Shanghai
- TripAdvisor Names Its Top 10 Pet-Friendly Hotels for 2010
- Sahara Las Vegas Offers $39 Weekend Rates Through Labor Day 2010
- Loews Coronado Bay in San Diego Offers Romantic Couples Massage Package
- Great Wolf Resort to Open Near Disneyland
- Haagen-Dazs Themed Suite at Hotel Triton in San Francisco
- Villains Tavern in Downtown Los Angeles
- Raglan Road at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World
- Playboy Names Its Picks For Best Bars in America
- House of Blues Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World in Orlando
- Walt Disney World Offers Florida Resident Pass Payment Plan
- Dine Golden 2010 Restaurant Promotion in Washington D.C.
- U.S. Passport Fees to Increase July 2010
- SeaWorld Offers Numerous Ticket Discounts for 2010
- A Preview of Star Wars Celebration V in Orlando
- 5 Places for Cheap Eats at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World
I’ve started doing some posts for the Nightlife blog at Uptake, which is fun. Now when I check out a bar or club on my travels, I can say it’s work. LOL
In between writing, I’ve been working on setting up a couple of blogs and I’ll post those links soon.
Thanks to everyone who continues to read my writings around the web! Thanks also to everyone who passes on or Tweets the story links, stumbles one of my articles or clicks the Facebook “like” buttons on my articles. I really appreciate y’all supporting me and my writing!!
- Airboating on the Delta is a Must-Do in Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile - August 7, 2017
- Netflix August 2017 Additions and Departures - July 28, 2017
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a Beautiful Film that Falters on the Story - July 21, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Is the Most Fun Outing for the Webslinger Yet - July 7, 2017
- My Recap of #BlogHer17 – Maybe Not the Right Conference for Me - June 30, 2017
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017