I was just informed that some of my tips on traveling to Paris on a budget were published in an article by Sharon Harvey Rosenberg and Myscha Theriault titled “How to see Paris for Pennies,” published on Canada.com.
So if you’re visiting here from that link, welcome!
If you’d like to read more of my travel tips, news and reviews, you can find me writing regularly at the following links:
- CitySurfing Orlando – A blog about the city of Orlando, Florida
- Suite101 – I am the featured Budget Travel writer there, but I also contribute articles site-wide
- Uptake’s Lodging Blog – I write about lodging news, reviews and travel deals here
- Uptake’s Nightlife Blog – I write about bars, clubs, festivals, family-friendly events and more at this blog. Basically if it involves going out after dark, and having fun, I’ll write about it.
I hope you enjoyed my tips on traveling on a budget to Paris! Thanks again for visiting here.
[Photo by Pete Shelley]
- Netflix October 2016 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2016
- Movie Review: The Magnificent Seven (2016) - September 24, 2016
- Book Review: After She’s Gone by Lisa Jackson - September 18, 2016
- Book Review: Salem’s Cipher by Jess Lourey - September 13, 2016
- Canada’s National Parks Go Fee Free for 2017 - September 10, 2016
- Book Review: The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone - September 6, 2016
- Netflix September 2016 Additions and Departures - August 31, 2016
- Movie Review: #Horror (2015) - July 25, 2016
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - July 22, 2016
- Movie Review: Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2016) - July 15, 2016