I was just informed that some of my tips on traveling to Paris on a budget were published in an article by Sharon Harvey Rosenberg and Myscha Theriault titled “How to see Paris for Pennies,” published on Canada.com.
So if you’re visiting here from that link, welcome!
If you’d like to read more of my travel tips, news and reviews, you can find me writing regularly at the following links:
- CitySurfing Orlando – A blog about the city of Orlando, Florida
- Suite101 – I am the featured Budget Travel writer there, but I also contribute articles site-wide
- Uptake’s Lodging Blog – I write about lodging news, reviews and travel deals here
- Uptake’s Nightlife Blog – I write about bars, clubs, festivals, family-friendly events and more at this blog. Basically if it involves going out after dark, and having fun, I’ll write about it.
I hope you enjoyed my tips on traveling on a budget to Paris! Thanks again for visiting here.
[Photo by Pete Shelley]
- Netflix June 2016 Additions and Departures - May 25, 2016
- I’m Going to ShiftCon Social Media Conference 2016 in New Orleans! - May 22, 2016
- I’m April’s Blogger of the Month at Gotta Get Blogging! - May 17, 2016
- Captain America: Civil War is What a Superhero Movie Should Be - May 8, 2016
- The Difference Between Mexican and Tex-Mex Tacos - May 2, 2016
- Netflix May 2016 Additions and Departures - April 26, 2016
- Book Review: Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben - April 8, 2016
- Five New Reasons to Visit LEGOLAND Florida - April 4, 2016
- Book Review: The Passenger by Lisa Lutz - April 1, 2016
- Saltwood at Loews Atlanta a Must for Foodies - March 30, 2016