I was just informed that some of my tips on traveling to Paris on a budget were published in an article by Sharon Harvey Rosenberg and Myscha Theriault titled “How to see Paris for Pennies,” published on Canada.com.
So if you’re visiting here from that link, welcome!
If you’d like to read more of my travel tips, news and reviews, you can find me writing regularly at the following links:
- CitySurfing Orlando – A blog about the city of Orlando, Florida
- Suite101 – I am the featured Budget Travel writer there, but I also contribute articles site-wide
- Uptake’s Lodging Blog – I write about lodging news, reviews and travel deals here
- Uptake’s Nightlife Blog – I write about bars, clubs, festivals, family-friendly events and more at this blog. Basically if it involves going out after dark, and having fun, I’ll write about it.
I hope you enjoyed my tips on traveling on a budget to Paris! Thanks again for visiting here.
[Photo by Pete Shelley]
- Fear The Walking Dead Debuts With 10+ Million But Was It Worth the Hype? - August 24, 2015
- A Conversation with John Corabi of The Dead Daisies - August 22, 2015
- Starbucks Brings Back Its Pumpkin Spice Latte With a Change - August 20, 2015
- Orlando Bloom Reteams with Johnny Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - August 19, 2015
- Chris Hemsworth Gets a Uniform in Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters - August 18, 2015
- First Star Wars: Rogue One Cast Photo Revealed at #D23 Expo 2015 - August 17, 2015
- Book Review – Star Wars: Lords of the Sith by Paul S. Kemp - July 31, 2015
- On the One Year Anniversary of My Cancer Surgery - July 23, 2015
- Book Review: Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht Offers Mentorship in Book Form - July 10, 2015
- Dining Review: A1A Ale Works in St. Augustine, Florida - July 8, 2015