I don’t remember entering this contest, but somehow I seemed to have won a prize pack for the movie, The Rite, starring Anthony Hopkins.
Among the prizes were a long-sleeve shirt, a knit cap, a leather-bound notebook and a candle. There was also supposed to be an umbrella and a USB flash drive bracelet (according to the letter with it), but they were M.I.A.
The book is cool – it’ll be good to travel with for quick notes. The hat I’ll probably give away to someone, since I don’t wear hats. I might do the same with the shirt. And the candle is disgusting – it’s all black and smelly and it actually partially melted in transit, so it has the texture of sludge. I might try to scoop out the candle and use the votive glass for another candle.
I emailed about the missing items, though. I’d love the bracelet, as that would be great for traveling, too.
- I’m Headed to Atlanta #ZengrrlInAtlanta - February 5, 2016
- Tahiti Tourisme Launches New Campaign to Invite Visitors to the Islands - January 30, 2016
- Australia Launches New Tourism Campaign Featuring Global Ambassador Chris Hemsworth - January 27, 2016
- Netflix February 2016 Additions and Departures - January 26, 2016
- Golden Globes 2016 – The Fashion - January 11, 2016
- Golden Globes 2016 – The Winners and My 2 Cents - January 11, 2016
- Ground Control to Major Tom…I’ll Miss You David Bowie - January 11, 2016
- 2015 in Review Part 2 (Includes GKTW, IAAPA 2015, Whitesnake, KISS, and Disney) - January 7, 2016
- 2015 in Review Part 1 (Includes KISS, Internet Friends, Monster Trucks, and IPW 2015) - January 5, 2016
- Movie Review: Hateful Eight by Quentin Tarantino - January 3, 2016