I don’t remember entering this contest, but somehow I seemed to have won a prize pack for the movie, The Rite, starring Anthony Hopkins.
Among the prizes were a long-sleeve shirt, a knit cap, a leather-bound notebook and a candle. There was also supposed to be an umbrella and a USB flash drive bracelet (according to the letter with it), but they were M.I.A.
The book is cool – it’ll be good to travel with for quick notes. The hat I’ll probably give away to someone, since I don’t wear hats. I might do the same with the shirt. And the candle is disgusting – it’s all black and smelly and it actually partially melted in transit, so it has the texture of sludge. I might try to scoop out the candle and use the votive glass for another candle.
I emailed about the missing items, though. I’d love the bracelet, as that would be great for traveling, too.
- This is Just a Short Hiatus…I’ll be Back in December - November 18, 2015
- Book Review: The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs - September 16, 2015
- Ojai Valley Inn & Spa Debuts New Signature Restaurant and Adult Pool - September 11, 2015
- Enter to Win a Star Wars: The Force Awakens Star Destroyer Strike Game #ForceFriday - September 4, 2015
- I’m Going to Mars! Or at Least My Name Is… #JourneytoMars - September 4, 2015
- Got a 4th Grader? Get a Free National Park Pass for the Family - September 3, 2015
- The Force Awakens Worldwide as Star Wars Launches Global Toy Unboxing Event Today! - September 2, 2015
- My August 2015 in Review: Blogger Bashes, Charity Events, Restaurant Openings and Concerts - September 1, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Debuts With 10+ Million But Was It Worth the Hype? - August 24, 2015
- A Conversation with John Corabi of The Dead Daisies - August 22, 2015