I don’t remember entering this contest, but somehow I seemed to have won a prize pack for the movie, The Rite, starring Anthony Hopkins.
Among the prizes were a long-sleeve shirt, a knit cap, a leather-bound notebook and a candle. There was also supposed to be an umbrella and a USB flash drive bracelet (according to the letter with it), but they were M.I.A.
The book is cool – it’ll be good to travel with for quick notes. The hat I’ll probably give away to someone, since I don’t wear hats. I might do the same with the shirt. And the candle is disgusting – it’s all black and smelly and it actually partially melted in transit, so it has the texture of sludge. I might try to scoop out the candle and use the votive glass for another candle.
I emailed about the missing items, though. I’d love the bracelet, as that would be great for traveling, too.
- I’m Going to ShiftCon Social Media Conference 2016 in New Orleans! - May 22, 2016
- I’m April’s Blogger of the Month at Gotta Get Blogging! - May 17, 2016
- Captain America: Civil War is What a Superhero Movie Should Be - May 8, 2016
- The Difference Between Mexican and Tex-Mex Tacos - May 2, 2016
- Netflix May 2016 Additions and Departures - April 26, 2016
- Book Review: Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben - April 8, 2016
- Five New Reasons to Visit LEGOLAND Florida - April 4, 2016
- Book Review: The Passenger by Lisa Lutz - April 1, 2016
- Saltwood at Loews Atlanta a Must for Foodies - March 30, 2016
- Netflix April 2016 Additions and Departures - March 28, 2016