Jul 2, 2011 writing
It’s been a busy month for me. In addition to my normal writing outlets, I’ve been working on a guide project that I’ve almost wrapped up. I’ll have more on that once it’s live.
In the meantime, here are my June 2011 contributions to the written web universe:
This is my Orlando/Central Florida blog. I write everything here, just about, but these are a few story highlights.
- Florida Sales Tax Holiday will Run from August 12-14, 2011
- Latin Quarter at Universal Orlando CityWalk Adds Churrascria Dining Experience
- 3 Great Las Vegas Deals for Summer 2011
- Relax at the Sundara Inn & Spa in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- 5 Places to Camp in a Vintage Trailer
- The Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando offers 2011 Summer SLIME Experience Package
- Great Wolf Lodge Debuts Use of RFID Technology to Send Guest Photos to Facebook
- Venetian and Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas offer Bar Hop Wristband Deal
- Not Your Kid’s Frozen Treat: World’s Most Expensive Tequila Popsicle Served at Marquis Los Cabos
- Lynyrd Skynyrd to Open a Branded Bar/Restaurant at the Excalibur in Las Vegas
- June 19th is National Martini Day in the U.S.
- Club Nikki and Nikki Beach Open at Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas
- New Nightlife Reality Show “Bar Rescue” to Debut on Spike TV in July
- 2011 Tales of the Cocktail to Take Over New Orleans July 20-24
- Pat O’Brien’s at Universal Orlando CityWalk is a Rollicking Good Time
- No guest posts this month.
If you like any of these articles, please pass the links via Twitter, Facebook, Stumble, etc. I’d appreciate the help! =)