Nov 1, 2011 writing
I don’t just write here. I also contribute articles and posts elsewhere on the web. So in case you’ve missed any of them, I compile a monthly listing of all of the links.
Here are my October 2011 contributions to the written web universe:
This is my Orlando/Central Florida blog. I write everything here, just about, but these are a few story highlights.
- Legoland Florida to Hold Grand Opening on October 15
- Meet Fashion Designer Andy Hilfiger at Macy’s Millenia Mall on October 27
- Wyndham Opens Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek at Walt Disney World
- Bellagio Las Vegas Unveils 2011 Fall Theme in Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Book a Haunted Hotel Getaway for Halloween
- Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Orlando Area Rebranded a Meliá Property
- Celebrate the Holidays with the Nutcracker Suite Holiday Package at the Mandarin Oriental in Washington, D.C.
- Hennessey’s Tavern Brings Irish Fun to Downtown Las Vegas
- Central Michel Richard Debuts Bar Area at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Witness or Participate in the New York City Village Halloween Parade
- Caesars Entertainment Offers All Night Club Pass for Its Las Vegas Resorts
- Head Back to the 80?s on Thursday Nights at The Groove at Universal Orlando CityWalk
- Get Your Drink On Cheap On the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- One Eyed Gypsy Newest Place to Grab a Drink in Downtown Los Angeles
- No guest posts this month.
If you like any of these articles, please pass the links via Twitter, Facebook, Stumble, etc. I’d appreciate the help! =)