I don’t just write here. I also contribute articles and posts elsewhere on the web. So in case you’ve missed any of them, I compile a monthly listing of all of the links.
Here are my February 2012 contributions to the written web universe, plus a few from this month, too:
This is my Orlando/Central Florida blog. I write everything here, just about.
Visit the website at CitySurfing Orlando.
- Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas Completes $70 Million Renovation
- The Saguaro Hotel to Open Second Location in California’s Palm Springs
- The Hotel Lincoln to Open in Chicago in March 2012
- Where the A-Listers Stay for the Academy Awards in Los Angeles
- Rough it the Disney Way at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground at Walt Disney World
- Save 20% on Yotel in New York City Through March 2012
- Discover Hyde at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
- Cirque du Soleil La Nouba Vs. Blue Man Group in Orlando, Florida
- Relive the History of The Smithereens’ Pat DiNizio in Las Vegas
- Where to Party in Orlando for NBA All-Star Weekend 2012
- The Best Drink Samplers to Try at Walt Disney World
- The Lady Silvia Brings the Speakeasy Back to Las Vegas
- ROK Vegas to Close at New York-New York Resort in Las Vegas
- No guest posts this month.
If you like any of these articles, please pass the links via Twitter, Facebook, Stumble, etc. I’d appreciate the help! =)
- Airboating on the Delta is a Must-Do in Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile - August 7, 2017
- Netflix August 2017 Additions and Departures - July 28, 2017
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a Beautiful Film that Falters on the Story - July 21, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Is the Most Fun Outing for the Webslinger Yet - July 7, 2017
- My Recap of #BlogHer17 – Maybe Not the Right Conference for Me - June 30, 2017
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017