This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- Netflix May 2017 Additions and Departures - April 24, 2017
- U.S. Virgin Islands Offers $300 to Visitors to Celebrate 2017 Centennial - April 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Drops First Trailer at Star Wars Celebration Orlando #SWCO - April 14, 2017
- I’m Going to Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando!! #SWCO - April 10, 2017
- Celebrate Smurfs The Lost Village Movie with My Smurf Float Recipe + Win a Smurftastic Prize Package! #SmurfsMovie #RWM #ad - April 2, 2017
- Netflix April 2017 Additions and Departures - March 27, 2017
- Movie Review: The Belko Experiment Mixes Horror and Comedy in an Extremely Bad Day at the Office - March 20, 2017
- #CookingWithCabot and #SundaySupper for a Cheesy Good Day - March 13, 2017
- Netflix March 2017 Additions and Departures - March 1, 2017
- Learning about Child Safety in Vehicles with Nissan and Bloggin’ Mamas in Miami #NissanMamas - February 27, 2017