This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- Book Review: After She’s Gone by Lisa Jackson - September 18, 2016
- Book Review: Salem’s Cipher by Jess Lourey - September 13, 2016
- Canada’s National Parks Go Fee Free for 2017 - September 10, 2016
- Book Review: The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone - September 6, 2016
- Netflix September 2016 Additions and Departures - August 31, 2016
- Movie Review: #Horror (2015) - July 25, 2016
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - July 22, 2016
- Movie Review: Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2016) - July 15, 2016
- Movie Review: The Funhouse Massacre (2015) - July 5, 2016
- Book Review: All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda - June 28, 2016