This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- Netflix December 2016 Additions and Departures - December 1, 2016
- A Taste of #Moana – Pineapple Salsa Recipe #ad #RWM @DisneyMoana - November 22, 2016
- Netflix November 2016 Additions and Departures - November 1, 2016
- Lesser Known Horror Movies Worth Streaming on Netflix for Halloween 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Book Review: Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - October 25, 2016
- Book Review: Satan’s Lambs by Lynn Hightower - October 7, 2016
- Netflix October 2016 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2016
- Movie Review: The Magnificent Seven (2016) - September 24, 2016
- Book Review: After She’s Gone by Lisa Jackson - September 18, 2016
- Book Review: Salem’s Cipher by Jess Lourey - September 13, 2016