This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- Make a Map of Your North American Travels - February 10, 2016
- I’m Headed to Atlanta #ZengrrlInAtlanta - February 5, 2016
- Tahiti Tourisme Launches New Campaign to Invite Visitors to the Islands - January 30, 2016
- Australia Launches New Tourism Campaign Featuring Global Ambassador Chris Hemsworth - January 27, 2016
- Netflix February 2016 Additions and Departures - January 26, 2016
- Golden Globes 2016 – The Fashion - January 11, 2016
- Golden Globes 2016 – The Winners and My 2 Cents - January 11, 2016
- Ground Control to Major Tom…I’ll Miss You David Bowie - January 11, 2016
- 2015 in Review Part 2 (Includes GKTW, IAAPA 2015, Whitesnake, KISS, and Disney) - January 7, 2016
- 2015 in Review Part 1 (Includes KISS, Internet Friends, Monster Trucks, and IPW 2015) - January 5, 2016