This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- The 2018 #GoldenGlobes Nominees and My Picks for the Winners - December 11, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Hosts Huge Hollywood World Premiere - December 10, 2017
- Travel Thursday: Ft. Massac State Park, Illinois #EnjoyIllinois - December 7, 2017
- All the New Additions to #Hulu for December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime December 2017 - November 29, 2017
- All the #Netflix December 2017 Additions and Departures - November 27, 2017
- Character Revealed for The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead Crossover! - November 26, 2017
- Why Only One Day to Be Thankful? #GratitudeAttitude - November 23, 2017
- Disney Releases New Poster and Trailer for A Wrinkle in Time - November 21, 2017
- Travel Thursday: Ghost Rock, Utah - November 16, 2017