I love when bands cover favorite songs in unusual ways. After all, if you’re going to take the time to redo a song, at least put your own stamp on it.
2CELLOS does just that.
From their upcoming new album, IN2ITION, Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, known collectively as 2CELLOS, offer fresh takes on classic songs like Fleetwood Mac’s “Oh, Well” (feat. Elton John), Prodigy’s “Voodoo People,” and Coldplay’s “Clocks” (feat. Lang Lang).
The newest video from the CD is an instrumental cover of AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell,” featuring legendary guitarist Steve Vai. I love this version of the song, and the video has a good energy to it.
Take a look:
- Airboating on the Delta is a Must-Do in Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile - August 7, 2017
- Netflix August 2017 Additions and Departures - July 28, 2017
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a Beautiful Film that Falters on the Story - July 21, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Is the Most Fun Outing for the Webslinger Yet - July 7, 2017
- My Recap of #BlogHer17 – Maybe Not the Right Conference for Me - June 30, 2017
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017