I love when bands cover favorite songs in unusual ways. After all, if you’re going to take the time to redo a song, at least put your own stamp on it.
2CELLOS does just that.
From their upcoming new album, IN2ITION, Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, known collectively as 2CELLOS, offer fresh takes on classic songs like Fleetwood Mac’s “Oh, Well” (feat. Elton John), Prodigy’s “Voodoo People,” and Coldplay’s “Clocks” (feat. Lang Lang).
The newest video from the CD is an instrumental cover of AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell,” featuring legendary guitarist Steve Vai. I love this version of the song, and the video has a good energy to it.
Take a look:
- Enter to Win a Star Wars: The Force Awakens Star Destroyer Strike Game #ForceFriday - September 4, 2015
- I’m Going to Mars! Or at Least My Name Is… #JourneytoMars - September 4, 2015
- Got a 4th Grader? Get a Free National Park Pass for the Family - September 3, 2015
- The Force Awakens Worldwide as Star Wars Launches Global Toy Unboxing Event Today! - September 2, 2015
- My August 2015 in Review: Blogger Bashes, Charity Events, Restaurant Openings and Concerts - September 1, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Debuts With 10+ Million But Was It Worth the Hype? - August 24, 2015
- A Conversation with John Corabi of The Dead Daisies - August 22, 2015
- Starbucks Brings Back Its Pumpkin Spice Latte With a Change - August 20, 2015
- Orlando Bloom Reteams with Johnny Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - August 19, 2015
- Chris Hemsworth Gets a Uniform in Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters - August 18, 2015