I love when bands cover favorite songs in unusual ways. After all, if you’re going to take the time to redo a song, at least put your own stamp on it.
2CELLOS does just that.
From their upcoming new album, IN2ITION, Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, known collectively as 2CELLOS, offer fresh takes on classic songs like Fleetwood Mac’s “Oh, Well” (feat. Elton John), Prodigy’s “Voodoo People,” and Coldplay’s “Clocks” (feat. Lang Lang).
The newest video from the CD is an instrumental cover of AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell,” featuring legendary guitarist Steve Vai. I love this version of the song, and the video has a good energy to it.
Take a look:
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017
- Netflix June 2017 Additions and Departures - May 26, 2017
- Vanity Fair Releases Four Collectors Covers of #StarWars: The Last Jedi Cast for Upcoming Issue - May 23, 2017
- Let’s Talk About It: Depression and Me #B4MH - May 15, 2017
- May the Fourth Be With You – A Look Back at Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando #SWCO - May 4, 2017
- I’m Headed to Alabama for #TBEX in Huntsville and a Few Days in Mobile #IHeartHSV #VisitMobile - May 1, 2017
- Paul McCartney Adds Summer 2017 US Dates to #OnetoOne Tour - April 28, 2017