One of my favorite movies of 2013 was Disney’s Frozen, not to be confused with Frozen (a horror movie about getting stuck on a ski lift).
A big reason was the sidekick character of Olaf (voiced by Josh Gad), a snowman who has no concept of what a snowman is made of, as evidenced by this wonderful musical number called “In Summer.”
Disney’s Frozen is still in theaters, so if you get a chance, definitely see it – in 3D, if possible.
- Book Review: Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - October 25, 2016
- Book Review: Satan’s Lambs by Lynn Hightower - October 7, 2016
- Netflix October 2016 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2016
- Movie Review: The Magnificent Seven (2016) - September 24, 2016
- Book Review: After She’s Gone by Lisa Jackson - September 18, 2016
- Book Review: Salem’s Cipher by Jess Lourey - September 13, 2016
- Canada’s National Parks Go Fee Free for 2017 - September 10, 2016
- Book Review: The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone - September 6, 2016
- Netflix September 2016 Additions and Departures - August 31, 2016
- Movie Review: #Horror (2015) - July 25, 2016