One of my favorite movies of 2013 was Disney’s Frozen, not to be confused with Frozen (a horror movie about getting stuck on a ski lift).
A big reason was the sidekick character of Olaf (voiced by Josh Gad), a snowman who has no concept of what a snowman is made of, as evidenced by this wonderful musical number called “In Summer.”
Disney’s Frozen is still in theaters, so if you get a chance, definitely see it – in 3D, if possible.
- The Difference Between Mexican and Tex-Mex Tacos - May 2, 2016
- Book Review: Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben - April 8, 2016
- Five New Reasons to Visit LEGOLAND Florida - April 4, 2016
- Book Review: The Passenger by Lisa Lutz - April 1, 2016
- Saltwood at Loews Atlanta a Must for Foodies - March 30, 2016
- Netflix April 2016 Additions and Departures - March 28, 2016
- Book Review: Sage’s Eyes by V.C. Andrews - March 25, 2016
- Loews Atlanta Offers Luxury Accomodations in a Great Location For Exploring Atlanta - February 29, 2016
- Netflix March 2016 Additions and Departures - February 23, 2016
- This Is My One Year Anniversary of Being Cancer-Free - February 21, 2016