Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary by making entry to all its national parks free for the entire year of 2017.
There are 38 national parks throughout the country, with just about every province and territory represented. Some are even UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are legally protected by international treaties. UNESCO regards these sites as being important to the collective interests of humanity.
For a complete list of Canadian National Parks to plan your 2017 getaway, visit the Parks Canada official site.
So which ones do you want to visit?
[Image courtesy Banff Lake Louise Tourism / Fairmont Hotels & Resorts; Map courtesy Parks Canada]
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Nine feat. Various Authors - January 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Most Wanted Travel Destinations for 2018 - January 4, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Book Review: Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - January 2, 2018
- Hello 2018! Let’s Rock This! - January 1, 2018
- Book Review: Ramses the Damned – The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rice and Christopher Rice - December 20, 2017