Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary by making entry to all its national parks free for the entire year of 2017.
There are 38 national parks throughout the country, with just about every province and territory represented. Some are even UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are legally protected by international treaties. UNESCO regards these sites as being important to the collective interests of humanity.
For a complete list of Canadian National Parks to plan your 2017 getaway, visit the Parks Canada official site.
So which ones do you want to visit?
[Image courtesy Banff Lake Louise Tourism / Fairmont Hotels & Resorts; Map courtesy Parks Canada]
- What’s Coming to #AmazonPrime October 2017 - October 1, 2017
- #Netflix October 2017 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2017
- Well, Hello 50! It’s Nice to Meet You! - September 23, 2017
- What’s Coming to #AmazonPrime September 2017 - September 6, 2017
- Netflix September 2017 Additions and Departures - September 5, 2017
- When It All Goes to Hell with your Laptop - September 4, 2017
- Airboating on the Delta is a Must-Do in Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile - August 7, 2017
- Netflix August 2017 Additions and Departures - July 28, 2017
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a Beautiful Film that Falters on the Story - July 21, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017