A traditional Moscow Mule is made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice, but I wanted to create a holiday cocktail with a mule base.
I’ve dubbed this one the American Berry Mule, since it still has the vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer, but I add in cran-apple juice. It’s tangy with a touch of sweetness.
I tend to make a batch in a pitcher, then set it out for guests to pour their own, so this recipe features enough for a pitcher-full.
And yes, you can easily make this non-alcoholic by leaving out the vodka and substituting ginger ale for the ginger beer.
- 4 cups cran-apple juice
- 2 cups of ginger beer
- 3 oz vodka
- Squeeze of lime
- Stir cran-apple juice and vodka together in pitcher with ice.
- Add ginger beer and a 1/2 of a lime's worth of juice. Give a quick stir.
- Garnish with cranberries, if desired.
- If making ahead of time, wait to add the ginger beer until you're ready to serve the cocktail.
- Netflix April 2017 Additions and Departures - March 27, 2017
- Movie Review: The Belko Experiment Mixes Horror and Comedy in an Extremely Bad Day at the Office - March 20, 2017
- #CookingWithCabot and #SundaySupper for a Cheesy Good Day - March 13, 2017
- Netflix March 2017 Additions and Departures - March 1, 2017
- Learning about Child Safety in Vehicles with Nissan and Bloggin’ Mamas in Miami #NissanMamas - February 27, 2017
- Goodbye and Good Riddance Flu - February 16, 2017
- Netflix January 2017 Additions and Departures - December 30, 2016
- Hot Berry-tini Cocktail Recipe featuring Crystal Head Aurora Vodka #spon - December 17, 2016
- American Berry Mule Cocktail Recipe - December 10, 2016
- Netflix December 2016 Additions and Departures - December 1, 2016