A traditional Moscow Mule is made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice, but I wanted to create a holiday cocktail with a mule base.
I’ve dubbed this one the American Berry Mule, since it still has the vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer, but I add in cran-apple juice. It’s tangy with a touch of sweetness.
I tend to make a batch in a pitcher, then set it out for guests to pour their own, so this recipe features enough for a pitcher-full.
And yes, you can easily make this non-alcoholic by leaving out the vodka and substituting ginger ale for the ginger beer.
- 4 cups cran-apple juice
- 2 cups of ginger beer
- 3 oz vodka
- Squeeze of lime
- Stir cran-apple juice and vodka together in pitcher with ice.
- Add ginger beer and a 1/2 of a lime's worth of juice. Give a quick stir.
- Garnish with cranberries, if desired.
- If making ahead of time, wait to add the ginger beer until you're ready to serve the cocktail.
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Nine feat. Various Authors - January 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Most Wanted Travel Destinations for 2018 - January 4, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Book Review: Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - January 2, 2018
- Hello 2018! Let’s Rock This! - January 1, 2018
- Book Review: Ramses the Damned – The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rice and Christopher Rice - December 20, 2017