Legendary music icon Paul McCartney has added a new U.S. leg to his 2017 One On One tour, and it includes a slew of dates kicking off May 5 in Miami, FL.
A live McCartney show is not to missed for any music lover. His shows often run around the three hour mark, and include many memory making songs from over 50 years of music.
The set list is culled from Paul’s entire career, as a cornerstone of The Beatles, a member of Wings, and a solo artist. I honestly don’t know how he manages to narrow down each night’s play list with all the hits he has to choose from.
The One on One Tour is continuing its run from 2016, which spanned the globe, and included surprise guests such as Rihanna, Neil Young, and Jimmy Fallon on select dates, as well as appearances at massive music festivals.
The tour itself utilizes state of the art audio and video technology to ensure an unforgettable experience from every seat in the house, incorporating massive screens, lasers, and fireworks.
I have seen Paul McCartney live and it was one of the best performances I’ve ever seen. It was fun, and visually stimulating, but at the heart of the show was the amazing music, and it truly delivered on all counts.
If you somehow need more reasons to not miss this tour, visit PaulMcCartney.com for more information on this prolific musician.
The newly added dates are as follows:
July 5 — Miami, FL — AmericanAirlines Arena
July 10 — Tampa, FL — Amalie Arena
July 13 — Duluth, GA — Infinite Energy Arena
July 15 — Bossier City, LA — CenturyLink Center
July 19 — Wichita, KS — INTRUST Bank Arena
July 21 — Des Moines, IA — Wells Fargo Arena
July 23 — Omaha, NE — CenturyLink Center
July 25 — Tinley Park, IL — Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Tinley Park
September 11 — Newark, NJ — Prudential Center
September 15 — New York, NY — Madison Square Garden
September 19 — Brooklyn, NY — Barclays Center
September 23 — Syracuse, NY — Carrier Dome
September 26 — Uniondale, NY — NYCB LIVE’s Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
October 1 — Detroit, MI — Little Caesars Arena
Tickets for the July 25th Tinley Park, IL date go on sale to the public on April 29th.
Tickets for the July 1st-23rd and October 1st dates will be on sale to the public May 1st.
Public on sale for the September dates will start May 5th.
Tickets will be available at the local venue box office, as well as via Ticketmaster. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017
- Netflix June 2017 Additions and Departures - May 26, 2017
- Vanity Fair Releases Four Collectors Covers of #StarWars: The Last Jedi Cast for Upcoming Issue - May 23, 2017
- Let’s Talk About It: Depression and Me #B4MH - May 15, 2017
- May the Fourth Be With You – A Look Back at Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando #SWCO - May 4, 2017
- I’m Headed to Alabama for #TBEX in Huntsville and a Few Days in Mobile #IHeartHSV #VisitMobile - May 1, 2017
- Paul McCartney Adds Summer 2017 US Dates to #OnetoOne Tour - April 28, 2017