This morning at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, Lucasfilm held a panel for the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it included the very first trailer for the movie.
The crowd reaction was wild! So many screams and applause. And with good reason.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi continues the story of Star Wars: A Force Awakens, and this was the fan’s first look at what to expect.
To be honest, it reveals very little about the plot line, but the feels. Oh man, the feels.
Our trio of Rey, Finn, and Poe all in various stages of distress. Kylo Ren witnessing mass destruction. Massive space battles. And then finally, a tiny figure swinging a lightsaber…followed by Luke saying it’s time for the Jedi to end.
We’ll have to wait until December to see how this all plays out, but I am happy with the tone of the trailer – it feels very much like this trilogy’s Empire Strikes Back.
But check it out for yourself. Here is the very first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, due in U.S. theaters December 15, 2017. And let me know what you think about it in the comments…
May The Force Be With You…Always!
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Nine feat. Various Authors - January 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Most Wanted Travel Destinations for 2018 - January 4, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Book Review: Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - January 2, 2018
- Hello 2018! Let’s Rock This! - January 1, 2018
- Book Review: Ramses the Damned – The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rice and Christopher Rice - December 20, 2017