This morning at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, Lucasfilm held a panel for the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it included the very first trailer for the movie.
The crowd reaction was wild! So many screams and applause. And with good reason.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi continues the story of Star Wars: A Force Awakens, and this was the fan’s first look at what to expect.
To be honest, it reveals very little about the plot line, but the feels. Oh man, the feels.
Our trio of Rey, Finn, and Poe all in various stages of distress. Kylo Ren witnessing mass destruction. Massive space battles. And then finally, a tiny figure swinging a lightsaber…followed by Luke saying it’s time for the Jedi to end.
We’ll have to wait until December to see how this all plays out, but I am happy with the tone of the trailer – it feels very much like this trilogy’s Empire Strikes Back.
But check it out for yourself. Here is the very first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, due in U.S. theaters December 15, 2017. And let me know what you think about it in the comments…
May The Force Be With You…Always!
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Is the Most Fun Outing for the Webslinger Yet - July 7, 2017
- My Recap of #BlogHer17 – Maybe Not the Right Conference for Me - June 30, 2017
- Netflix July 2017 Additions and Departures - June 26, 2017
- Celebrate the History of Mardi Gras at the Mobile Carnival Museum in Alabama #VisitMobile #BorntoCelebrate #travel - June 23, 2017
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile Teaches the Colonial History of Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile #travel - June 5, 2017
- Ben & Jerry’s Celebrates Bob Marley’s Legacy with One Love Flavor - June 1, 2017
- Netflix June 2017 Additions and Departures - May 26, 2017
- Vanity Fair Releases Four Collectors Covers of #StarWars: The Last Jedi Cast for Upcoming Issue - May 23, 2017
- Let’s Talk About It: Depression and Me #B4MH - May 15, 2017