This morning at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, Lucasfilm held a panel for the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it included the very first trailer for the movie.
The crowd reaction was wild! So many screams and applause. And with good reason.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi continues the story of Star Wars: A Force Awakens, and this was the fan’s first look at what to expect.
To be honest, it reveals very little about the plot line, but the feels. Oh man, the feels.
Our trio of Rey, Finn, and Poe all in various stages of distress. Kylo Ren witnessing mass destruction. Massive space battles. And then finally, a tiny figure swinging a lightsaber…followed by Luke saying it’s time for the Jedi to end.
We’ll have to wait until December to see how this all plays out, but I am happy with the tone of the trailer – it feels very much like this trilogy’s Empire Strikes Back.
But check it out for yourself. Here is the very first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, due in U.S. theaters December 15, 2017. And let me know what you think about it in the comments…
May The Force Be With You…Always!
- Netflix May 2017 Additions and Departures - April 24, 2017
- U.S. Virgin Islands Offers $300 to Visitors to Celebrate 2017 Centennial - April 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Drops First Trailer at Star Wars Celebration Orlando #SWCO - April 14, 2017
- I’m Going to Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando!! #SWCO - April 10, 2017
- Celebrate Smurfs The Lost Village Movie with My Smurf Float Recipe + Win a Smurftastic Prize Package! #SmurfsMovie #RWM #ad - April 2, 2017
- Netflix April 2017 Additions and Departures - March 27, 2017
- Movie Review: The Belko Experiment Mixes Horror and Comedy in an Extremely Bad Day at the Office - March 20, 2017
- #CookingWithCabot and #SundaySupper for a Cheesy Good Day - March 13, 2017
- Netflix March 2017 Additions and Departures - March 1, 2017
- Learning about Child Safety in Vehicles with Nissan and Bloggin’ Mamas in Miami #NissanMamas - February 27, 2017