Ben & Jerry’s has partnered with the Marley family for an ice cream tribute to Bob Marley called One Love.
One Love is an delicious blend of banana ice cream, caramel and cookie swirls, and chocolate peace signs. It originally debuted in the United Kingdom last year, and is finally debuting in the U.S.
In honor of legendary reggae musician, a portion of the proceeds from each One Love pint sold will benefit Jamaica’s One Love Youth Camp, a program run by The Bob Marley Foundation and Partners for Youth Empowerment.
The Marley-inspired flavor and partnership was celebrated May 22nd when Ziggy Marley, musician and eldest son of Bob Marley, hosted performances by Aaron Nigel Smith and others at an invitation-only party at the iconic Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip.
“Bob Marley stood for more than just music – he advocated for social change and inspired millions to think about peace, love, and equality,” said Jerry Greenfield, Ben & Jerry’s CoFounder. “Ben & Jerry’s has long strived to champion love and social justice, and by partnering with the Marley family we’re happy to play a small role in supporting Marley’s vision for a sweeter world.”
Want a taste of One Love? Fans can find this limited batch flavor in Scoop Shops & retailers nationwide.
- Kat Von D Beauty Launches 40 New Shades of Vegan #StuddedKiss Lipsticks #KatVonDBeauty - January 23, 2018
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Nine feat. Various Authors - January 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Most Wanted Travel Destinations for 2018 - January 4, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Book Review: Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - January 2, 2018
- Hello 2018! Let’s Rock This! - January 1, 2018