Ben & Jerry’s has partnered with the Marley family for an ice cream tribute to Bob Marley called One Love.
One Love is an delicious blend of banana ice cream, caramel and cookie swirls, and chocolate peace signs. It originally debuted in the United Kingdom last year, and is finally debuting in the U.S.
In honor of legendary reggae musician, a portion of the proceeds from each One Love pint sold will benefit Jamaica’s One Love Youth Camp, a program run by The Bob Marley Foundation and Partners for Youth Empowerment.
The Marley-inspired flavor and partnership was celebrated May 22nd when Ziggy Marley, musician and eldest son of Bob Marley, hosted performances by Aaron Nigel Smith and others at an invitation-only party at the iconic Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip.
“Bob Marley stood for more than just music – he advocated for social change and inspired millions to think about peace, love, and equality,” said Jerry Greenfield, Ben & Jerry’s CoFounder. “Ben & Jerry’s has long strived to champion love and social justice, and by partnering with the Marley family we’re happy to play a small role in supporting Marley’s vision for a sweeter world.”
Want a taste of One Love? Fans can find this limited batch flavor in Scoop Shops & retailers nationwide.
- What’s Coming to #AmazonPrime October 2017 - October 1, 2017
- #Netflix October 2017 Additions and Departures - September 27, 2017
- Well, Hello 50! It’s Nice to Meet You! - September 23, 2017
- What’s Coming to #AmazonPrime September 2017 - September 6, 2017
- Netflix September 2017 Additions and Departures - September 5, 2017
- When It All Goes to Hell with your Laptop - September 4, 2017
- Airboating on the Delta is a Must-Do in Mobile Alabama #VisitMobile - August 7, 2017
- Netflix August 2017 Additions and Departures - July 28, 2017
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a Beautiful Film that Falters on the Story - July 21, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Matchup’ Pairs Bestselling Mystery Authors in a Short Story Anthology Worth Reading - July 14, 2017