Saturday night (Dec 9), Star Wars: The Last Jedi held its world premiere at the Shrine Auditorium in Hollywood, and it was an evening filled with stormtroopers, Praetorian Guards, and a huge “life-sized” AT-AT parked outside the theater.
The film stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Laura Dern, Benicio Del Toro, Kelly Marie Tran, Andy Serkis, and returning Star Wars legends Mark Hamill and the late Carrie Fisher, and is getting rave reviews.
The stars were joined by writer/director Rian Johnson, producers Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, and Disney CEO Bob Iger.
Following the premiere, inside the Shrine, the after party was in the form of a two-floor casino reminiscent of a planet in the Last Jedi reminiscent of Macau, China with various photo ops with Stormtroopers, C3-PO, Snoke’s red guard, and Chewbacca
Star Wars: The Last Jedi arrives in theaters on Friday, December 15, 2017.
You can watch the live stream of the red carpet here:
Or you can just check out all these photos from the event and after party (courtesy of Lucasfilm and Getty Images):
- Kat Von D Beauty Launches 40 New Shades of Vegan #StuddedKiss Lipsticks #KatVonDBeauty - January 23, 2018
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams: Volume Nine feat. Various Authors - January 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Most Wanted Travel Destinations for 2018 - January 4, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for January 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Book Review: Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - January 2, 2018
- Hello 2018! Let’s Rock This! - January 1, 2018