Do you think the Korean designer of this new hotel in the country of Azerbaijan has ever seen Star Wars?
It’s called the Full Moon Hotel and it is being built in the city of Baku, along the Caspian Sea (the country is sandwiched between Russia to the north and Iran to the south). I love the whole sci-fi presentation of this hotel, but am a little weirded out by its focal feature being a flattened Death Star-look-alike.
If money were no object, would you book a stay there?
|: Found at StarWars.com
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: azerbijan, baku, death star, Full Moon Hotel, star wars hotel
I would definitely booked a stay there. Looks like a rad place to stay. (Is airfare included?)