Ok, I know he hates the attention, but I have to give a shoutout to my bestest bud Jeff for his birthday.
We first met a few years ago when we both attended a talk by travel writing guru Arthur Frommer at the Orlando Public Library downtown. Since then I’ve become really good friends with both him and his lovely wife and I feel very blessed that I have both in my life.
So Jeff, even though I know you’re over a thousand miles away, once again being a personal Superman to many who are in need, I hope you’ve found the time to have a really wonderful birthday.
And cake. Can’t forget the cake. LOL
Many hugs and blessings for another year on this planet. Can’t wait to see you whenever you get back.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
I humbly thank you. 🙂 Your friendship is special to me and I’m very grateful for it.