Seven years ago today, I woke up for work, like any other day. I turned on the TV to the Today show, like I always did, listening to it in the background as I got ready, but not fully paying attention.
Then it dawned on me that something major had happened…something that would change forever how we view the world around us.
Today is the seventh anniversary of the tragic events of 9/11, a day when America’s bubble of safety was pierced by terrorists on our own soil, and launching us into a war we neither wanted, nor could afford. Even today, we are still suffering the effects, from the economy to constant fear of another attack.
But I hope at some time today, each and every one of you will take a moment to remember those whose lives were cut short by the attacks and say a prayer for them, their families and the troops who are still caught in the throes of the 9/11 aftermath.
Let us never forget…
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021