Tuesday night Rhonda and I went to Epcot. We were gonna try to catch some of the Food & Wine stuff, but we were running late and just decided to head over to the American pavillion to catch Sister Hazel. It was the second of their two-night gig at Epcot, and as usual, they were excellent live.
Most people know them from their first big hit, “All For You,” but they have such a great catalog of songs to choose from, that even with three sets, they had to leave certain songs out of each set. Unfortunately, that meant I only got to hear my favorite song, “Happy,” in the last set and it was the second to last song of the night.
The first set we listened to from the back of the amphitheater. The second set, we were seated fourth row on the right and the third set, we sat fourth row on the left side. I like to move around for each set to get a different perspective as I take photos. I ended up with over 200 photos, thanks to my newish 2GB card for the camera, but I only posted like 35 of what I considered to be the best over at my Flickr account.
It turned out to be a nice night for an outdoor concert. Now that we’re in October, the Florida nights are nice with temps in the upper 60s/lower 70s and there was a mild breeze coming of the lagoon.
It was also nice to get out of the apartment and get to enjoy a cheap night out without it having to be work-related. We’ve both been working so much lately that it was a nice break to just sit and enjoy the music of a great band outdoors. And we timed it just right so we missed the crush of people escaping Epcot after Illuminations. We ended up in the parking lot as Illuminations’ fireworks went off at the same time that Wishes did at Magic Kingdom. That was pretty to watch the whole sky light up in either direction.
Anyways, here are some of my fave Sister Hazel photos for the night:
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: "Walt Disney World", Epcot, sister hazel