I got a wonderful start to the day this morning when I discovered that esteemed travel writer Chris Elliott named me to his list of “50 travel twitterers you should follow“. Wow! Color me tickled pink! Especially since I read his blog daily, as well as articles he writes for outlets like MSNBC.
I’m also honored because many of the others listed are people I also read regularly. Thanks a bunch Chris!
To those that are visiting this blog for the first time, please read my older post “welcome travel tweeters” for an explanation of why there isn’t a stream of travel articles on this site. I do post some personal travel-related stuff here, but my actual stories and articles reside elsewhere on the web. I hope you enjoy reading my writing.
In the meantime, here’s a quick round-up of some of my recent articles:
- MGM Mirage Sells Treasure Island
- Enjoy a Night of Swingerhead for Give Kids The World
- DIY Luggage Tags
- Great Gifts for the Budget Traveler
- San Diego Winter Restaurant Week 2009
- Vegas Show News: Defending the Caveman, Gordie Brown
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018