In my last post, I did forget to mention that even though I didn’t officially celebrate New Year’s Eve, I did spend the day out at Animal Kingdom with some friends. I was hosting a couchsurfer named Amy who was in Orlando to meet up with a friend from Norway who was traveling the US with family. And it turned out Rhon had an admission day to burn before the year ended, so on the last day of 2008, Rhon and I treated Amy and her friend Erik to a day at DAK.
It turned out to be a really great day. The weather was perfect – not too hot, sunny skies. I enjoyed getting to know Amy, as we both come from a similar work background in the music scene – we even know some of the same people. And Erik was a cool guy to hang out with. He was especially thrilled with taking photos of the gorillas in the park’s Pangani Trail area. Plus if you’ve ever peeked at my Flickr, you know any excuse to take photos of animals makes me happy. LOL
So we had a lazy relaxing day just hanging out and taking photos and getting to know each other.
I put some of the better photos up at Flickr (speaking of… LOL) but here are a few of my faves:
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018