I’ve always been fascinated with the planet Saturn. Ever since I first learned about it in school, I always thought it was cool that it had the rings around it and it just seemed to giant and majestic.
This week, NASA released some recent photos taken from the Cassini robotic explorer earlier this year, during the planet’s equinox when the sun shone directly on equator. Here is the composite photo showing the entire planet:
How beautiful is that, eh? I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were more progressed that I could actually see Saturn first hand, but I know that will never happen in my lifetime. One never to cross of my bucket list, as it were. But at least through this space photography, I can still experience the real-life beauty of this planet.
Thank you NASA!
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for April 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- All the #Netflix April 2018 Additions and Departures - March 29, 2018
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Debuts New Future Rock Star Suites - March 15, 2018
- Movie Review: A Wrinkle In Time Is a Faithful Disney-fied Version of Story - March 10, 2018
- Barbie Honors Awesome Global Role Models On International Women’s Day #MoreRoleModels @mattel - March 8, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations for Summer 2019 #DCL - March 5, 2018