I used to be a huge fan of the show Nip/Tuck, but ever since the Carver story arc, I really haven’t paid much attention to the show. I tried to watch the season with the “show within a show” story arc, but thought it was stupid and lost interest in the show completely.
I did watch a few episodes towards the end of the last season, but it was more out of general curiosity and a case of nothing else on. Nothing in the storylines really drew me back in as a fan. Well, tonight I saw there was a new episode on – I didn’t even realize it was back for another season. LOL I would’ve watched but there was only 15 minutes left.
But if there are any fans of the show who read this blog, I’m wondering if the show is still worth watching. What have I missed and what makes the new season worth investing my time in it.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
It’s so strange that I’ve never seen a single episode of this show. I’m certain I would like it; it’s edgy, provocative, everything I love about cable TV.
For some reason, though, I’ve just never bothered to catch it.