I’m absolutely astounded by this article from a Vancouver, BC website that talks about how a company is building mini loft-style apartments that are only the size of two parking spaces.
The article states the “apartments” – sub-studio size, to be sure – use murphy beds and other fold down furniture to make the space functional.
I suppose if you’re single and aren’t home much, this could be an option. But I’m astounded that they’re charging about $700 a month for this 270-sq-ft space. Granted, I haven’t lived in Vancouver for over 30 years (when I was a kid I lived there), but even in Orlando you at least can get a one-bedroom in a decent area for that price. That’s more than twice the space of these mini-lofts.
Would you pay so much to live in such a tiny space?
[Image courtesy of Reliance Properties]
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021