I was just informed that some of my tips on traveling to Paris on a budget were published in an article by Sharon Harvey Rosenberg and Myscha Theriault titled “How to see Paris for Pennies,” published on Canada.com.
So if you’re visiting here from that link, welcome!
If you’d like to read more of my travel tips, news and reviews, you can find me writing regularly at the following links:
- CitySurfing Orlando – A blog about the city of Orlando, Florida
- Suite101 – I am the featured Budget Travel writer there, but I also contribute articles site-wide
- Uptake’s Lodging Blog – I write about lodging news, reviews and travel deals here
- Uptake’s Nightlife Blog – I write about bars, clubs, festivals, family-friendly events and more at this blog. Basically if it involves going out after dark, and having fun, I’ll write about it.
I hope you enjoyed my tips on traveling on a budget to Paris! Thanks again for visiting here.
[Photo by Pete Shelley]
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for April 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- All the #Netflix April 2018 Additions and Departures - March 29, 2018
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Debuts New Future Rock Star Suites - March 15, 2018
- Movie Review: A Wrinkle In Time Is a Faithful Disney-fied Version of Story - March 10, 2018
- Barbie Honors Awesome Global Role Models On International Women’s Day #MoreRoleModels @mattel - March 8, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations for Summer 2019 #DCL - March 5, 2018