At a loss as to where to take your sweet nothing for Valentine’s Day?
Well, White Castle wants you to know they’re here for you. Pitching the lure of the “savory smell of steam-grilled onions,” the burger chain is offering a special Valentine’s dinner at select locations.
Simply call to make a reservation and on February 14th, you and your significant other will enjoy a candlelit dinner (most likely with White Castle’s burger-scented candles), complete with decorations, including a collapsible White Castle vase that you can take home after.
A complete list of participating White Castles, along with contact info can be found online.
[Image courtesy of White Castle]
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021