Seriously…that’s what it says on the packaging:
And it even costs the same price as real dairy sour cream.
Moral of the story – always read the packaging and don’t assume everything at the dollar store is a good deal.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: dollar store finds, fake dairy, unreal sour creme
I didn’t look at the ingredients, but as long as you’re not allergic to dairy, I’d go with the real sour cream.
Hey, I just bought one of these, and when i reached home i realized it says ‘unreal’. So i googled to find out what it really is, and i found this page. Is it really ‘fake’ sour cream? i read the ingredients, but i’m not sure what should be in real sour cream. If its not ‘real’ sour cream, i need to take it back and exchange it. I bought it for a recipe i want to try… other than that, i’m not familiar with sour cream. Please help!