Today is March 23, which means it has been six months since I had my heart surgery.
I had a heart catheter procedure done on my birthday last year, and it turned out I had an 80% blockage in my heart.
Six months later, I still am not up to my normal stamina, but every day I feel myself getting stronger. I almost never need my nitro spray anymore, and I walk faster than I did pre-surgery.
It’s amazing how much better I feel with the blood fully circulating through my heart. LOL
I still have to contend with the MS and all that, but as scary as it was to have it done, I’m glad that I took that leap of faith and did it.
I probably wouldn’t be here marking a six-month milestone if I hadn’t.
Now, I just need to build up my stamina so I can handle all the walking on my June trip to Canada for TBEX.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: angioplasty, health, heart catheter, heart surgery, six-month milestone
Bah! Previous comment should have read “What DO you do to increase your stamina.”
Sounds like awesome progress!! Great to hear!
Glad to hear you are feeling better and improving! 🙂
What so you do to increase your stamina?