In your life, there are certain people who influence you. I’m lucky that two of my biggest influences were my mom and my gramma. They were both very strong and independent women and they raised me to be the same.
Today would have been my gramma’s 86th birthday and even though I lost her at Christmas in 2007, I still feel her presence and her influence in me every day.
Sometimes I think maybe I never told her I loved her as much as I should have, but that’s just because I have so much love for her I thought she could just see it in my eyes and feel it from my heart.
Gramma, wherever in the heavens you are, I just want to tell you again that I love you and I miss you being on earth with me.
Happy birthday gramma!
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021