To help promote both the new blu-ray versions of the Star Wars movies and the charity Stand Up 2 Cancer, George Lucas authorized the creation of the following PSA video. It features several comedic actors including Emma Stone, Ken Jeong, Ed Helms, Andy Samburg, Jamie King, Seth Rogen and more.
Let me tell you, Bill Hader’s Taun Taun impersonation is amazing!
The Stand Up 2 Cancer website also has three very cool Star Wars-themed t-shirts for sale (I like the black one) and Lucasfilm is spearheading a bunch of Star Wars ebay auctions running September 16-23. This is a great chance to pick up some unique Star Wars merchandise and help out a great charity at the same time.
PS: If anyone feels inclined to win me the Star Wars-decorated Volkswagen that’s up for auction for my birthday, I’d adore you for life!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018