Right now, I don’t have cable. I use a digital antenna to get the local stations for free. Sometimes, I can get up to 10 channels. Some days, I can only get two.
Today is one of those days.
Unfortunately one of those channels is what I refer to as the “baby daddy” network. All day long, all they air are shows like Maury, Springer, Jeremy Kyle, etc.
Now, I’m not one to go around judging people by their sex life. You want to go around sleeping with different people, that’s your business.
But what really gets me is the seemingly high number of women who do this and don’t use protection. Then they go on these shows because they have a kid, but they don’t know who the father is.
Here’s a thought: if you used condoms and/or birth control, you wouldn’t have a kid, and you wouldn’t be wondering who the “baby daddy” is.
I don’t know why so many people refuse to be protected during sex with people they are not in a monogamous relationship with. Besides pregnancy, you also risk getting STD’s (sexually transmitted diseases) like herpes or even AIDS.
You can say, “Oh, I know this person and I know they’re disease free.” But what about all the partners THEY are sleeping with unprotected, and the partners those people are sleeping with.
That’s one huge germ pool you are swimming in.
So, please, if you’re an adult use protection. If you’re a parent, suck it up and tell your kids about condoms and why it’s important to be protected during sex. You can’t pretend they aren’t eventually going to have sex, and it’s your job to make sure they don’t end up getting an STD or get pregnant before they’re ready to have a kid.
I know this kind of responsible behavior will put all these shows out of business, but a person should respect themselves enough to protect their body when having sex.
[photo courtesy of Melbia]
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: baby daddy shows, unplanned pregnancy, unprotected sex