This meme has been going around the internet for a while, but it’s one of my faves.
Basically, you follow a certain set of instructions to get the band name, album title, and the photo that will be on the “cover.” Then you use Photoshop or any other graphics program (I use Pixlr.com) to put it all together.
Here are some of the covers I’ve made:
Wanna play? Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to Wikipedia and click “random article” (left column on page). Whatever the title of the page is, is the name of the band.
Step 2 – Go to the “random quotations” page on The Quotations Page website. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of the album.
Step 3 – Go to Flickr.com and look at the “Explore/Interestingness/Last 7 Days” section. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Then put it all together. Play with cropping the photo or using different fonts. It’s all in your artistic hands.
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Black Panther Hits All the Right Notes - February 17, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok Thunders Into Homes on Digital Feb 20 & Blu-ray March 6 - February 13, 2018
- Disney Pixar’s COCO Comes Home on Digital Feb 13 & Blu-ray Feb 27 - February 6, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for February 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime February 2018 - February 1, 2018
- All the #Netflix February 2018 Additions and Departures - January 31, 2018
- Kat Von D Beauty Launches 40 New Shades of Vegan #StuddedKiss Lipsticks #KatVonDBeauty - January 23, 2018
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018