As a member of BzzAgent, I often get asked to try products and this month, that product was Fage Total Yogurt. Pronounced “Fa-yay,” this greek style yogurt lends itself to cooking, as well as eating plain or with fruit.
Since I’m dangerous when cooking, I opted to use my Fage in a beverage recipe I’d been wanting to try since seeing it on Pinterest.
Called a Lassi, it is an Indian yogurt-based fruit beverage. Usually it’s made with mangos, but this recipe was adapted for using strawberries, which worked, since I always have them on hand. This recipe was found at Am*bro*sia and took less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
To make it you need 1 pound of strawberries (trimmed and cut up), 1/2 cup honey, 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used fat-free Fage Total 0%), and crushed ice. Here are some photos of the not-so-ultra-hard process of making this:
The only change I would make is maybe starting out with a little less honey and adding more if needed. It was just a little on the sweet side for me.
If you’d like to try Fage Total Yogurt in your cooking or beverages, head over to fageusa.com/recipes for a bunch of different ways to use it.
Disclosure: I received a container of Fage Total 0% to use for this post but, as always, my opinions are my own.
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018