Before receiving this sample, my only exposure to the Meaningful Beauty skincare line were the late night infomercials featuring spokespersons Cindy Crawford and Valerie Bertinelli. I’ve never been one to be majorly influenced by a celebrity pitching a product, but I do have to admit those two women look good on camera.
According to the website, Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this crème de la crème treatment is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Well, I honestly don’t have a lot of fine lines and wrinkles, but I do have a slight issue with skin hydration, mostly due to all the medications I take.
I tried the product sample for a week (it was a small vial), and I did like that it made my skin feel smoother and softer. I didn’t have as many dry skin issues as I normally do. My flaking, especially around my nose and mouth, was majorly reduced. It also took very little (a pea size drop) to coat my entire face, and I liked that it didn’t make my face feel oily.
As for the lines and skin firming, I haven’t noticed a difference. Perhaps with longer use it would.
Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum is available as part of the Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti-Aging System, which can be purchased online. The 5-piece system pack is currently $39.95 for a 30-day supply, and $49.95 for a 7-piece system. Both include the Crème de Serum. Visit meaningfulbeauty.com for more information.
I would like to continue to use the serum, but to be honest, I’m not one for whole skin care regimens, so I probably won’t buy the packs. If they offered just the serum, I would buy it again.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021