Before receiving this sample, my only exposure to the Meaningful Beauty skincare line were the late night infomercials featuring spokespersons Cindy Crawford and Valerie Bertinelli. I’ve never been one to be majorly influenced by a celebrity pitching a product, but I do have to admit those two women look good on camera.
According to the website, Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this crème de la crème treatment is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Well, I honestly don’t have a lot of fine lines and wrinkles, but I do have a slight issue with skin hydration, mostly due to all the medications I take.
I tried the product sample for a week (it was a small vial), and I did like that it made my skin feel smoother and softer. I didn’t have as many dry skin issues as I normally do. My flaking, especially around my nose and mouth, was majorly reduced. It also took very little (a pea size drop) to coat my entire face, and I liked that it didn’t make my face feel oily.
As for the lines and skin firming, I haven’t noticed a difference. Perhaps with longer use it would.
Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum is available as part of the Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti-Aging System, which can be purchased online. The 5-piece system pack is currently $39.95 for a 30-day supply, and $49.95 for a 7-piece system. Both include the Crème de Serum. Visit meaningfulbeauty.com for more information.
I would like to continue to use the serum, but to be honest, I’m not one for whole skin care regimens, so I probably won’t buy the packs. If they offered just the serum, I would buy it again.
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018