One of the biggest movies of 2013 was Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, and you can own it when it is released in February.
The release will contain numerous bonus features to keep fans happy such as:
• Never-Before-Seen Extended and Deleted Scenes
• Gag Reel
• Exclusive Look – Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Get an exclusive first look at the latest installment in the Captain America franchise and it’s incredible cast of characters, including Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Director Nick Fury, Chris Evans, our hero Steve Rogers, his new ally Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon played by Anthony Mackie, and a mysterious enemy from the past…the Winter Soldier played by Sebastian Stan.
• A Brothers’ Journey: Thor & Loki
- In this 30min featurette go behind the scenes with filmmakers and cast as we explore two of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Universe with stars Chris Hemsworth (Thor) & Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and journey through the key moments that have defined and endeared these characters to audiences around the world.
• Scoring Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World with Brian Tyler
- Go behind the scenes with the filmmakers and acclaimed composer Brian Tyler for a look at the creation of the movie’s stunning original score.
• Audio Commentary with Director Alan Taylor, Producer Kevin Feige, Actor Tom Hiddleston (Loki) and Cinematographer Kramer Morgenthau
There will also be a one-shot short film, like the Agent Carter one on the Iron Man 3 DVD. It is titled, All Hail to the King, and is reported to be about 16 minutes in length. However, Marvel has not said what it will be about.
In an interview last fall, Ben Kingsley revealed he had reunited with several members of that movie’s crew to film a “secret Marvel project” – though he remained mum on any further details. So it could be that. However, other rumors say it could be a Loki feature, since he has exhibited a strong desire to be a king, especially with that last scene in Thor: The Dark World. Guess we’ll have to wait until closer to the release date to find out.
Thor: The Dark World will be available on 3D and HD Digital on February 4, in the U.S.
It will then come out on DVD/Blu-ray on February 24th in the UK, and February 25th in the U.S. It will be available in a 3D Combo Pak (3D Blu-ray™, 2D Blu-ray, Digital Copy), single-disc Blu-ray, and single-disc DVD.
The UK will also release a beautiful 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelcase package edition of the movie at zavvi.com. Here is the package artwork:
Check with your local retailer for release dates in other countries.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: blu-ray, release dates, The Dark World, Thor