Looking back at the last year in posts, my Google Analytics showed me my most popular posts of the year were either about my fight with cancer, or were geek stories.
According to the reports, these were the most popular stories on this blog in 2014:
1] The Big C … I Has It
2] The Avengers: Age of Ultron First Look Trailer
3] Not Easy Being Cancer Free … What’s Next
4] The Big C Battle Rages ON
5] A Game Night Party to Review Some Awesome Disney and Star Wars Games
6] Progress Update on the Cancer Treatments
7] Some Important Vines for You to Check Out
8] My Cancer Fight Has Been Extended
9] Marvel to Release Thor: The Dark World February 2014 on DVD
10] Star Wars: The Force Awakens Lights Up the Internet with Teaser Trailer
I am hoping my 2015 reports show more geek stories and less cancer stories (it is looking good for that).
But regardless of which story/stories you read on my blog this year, I thank you for visiting my little corner of internet and interacting with me here. I hope you enjoy what’s to come!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018