TORRID, a plus-size fashion chain, has announced that they are teaming with actress Rebel Wilson (Pitch Perfect 1 & 2) on a capsule collection of clothing called REBEL FOR TORRID.
The REBEL FOR TORRID collection features approximately 25 pieces that range in price from $28.50–$125, including tops, bottoms, jackets, dresses and accessories. These pieces feature Wilson’s personal touch like a koala-print tee that reflects her Australian background, and microphone-shaped hardware and charms that reflect her life as an entertainer.
According to Liz Munoz, Torrid SVP of Design, who worked with Wilson on the collection, “Rebel’s got a natural instinct for design. She’s been totally hands-on throughout the process. She cares about every detail, down to the diamante rivet on the jeans. We love the results… she crushed it.”
The limited edition Holiday collection launches November 2015, and will be sold in sizes 12-28 via TORRID stores nationwide and worldwide on TORRID.com. A Spring 2016 collection is in the works as well.
I haven’t seen any pieces from the collection, but I’m excited because I’ve seen Rebel wear a lot of fashionable and fun outfits on the red carpet and in interviews. If she can bring some of that to the REBEL FOR TORRID collection, then I may have to pick up a few pieces.
I’ll make the decision when I actually see what she has designed.
And since we’re talking Rebel and fashion, here are a few of my favorite outfits she’s worn recently:
I love how it’s an all-black outfit, until you see the inside of the cape is lined in purple.
I like the way the pink section breaks up the monotany of this all red dress. The skirt is flattering, too.
This is a nice semi-flashy night on the town outfit worn by Rebel to a movie premiere.
And I would love for this bra top to make it into the collection (or something like it).
What do you think? Do you like the way Rebel dresses? Are you excited to check out her line with TORRID? Let me know in comments!
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
- My Top Picks for Free Horror Streaming on IMDbTV for Halloween 2021 .. #IMDbTV #Halloween #Horror #FreeMovies - October 30, 2021
- My Top Picks for Free Horror Streaming on Tubi for Halloween 2021 .. #Tubi #TerrorOnTubi #Halloween #Horror #FreeMovies - October 29, 2021