This blog has been in a disarray for the last few months. I’ve been so busy dealing with the cancer, then trying to get back into the writing groove for my job, that this blog has been sorely neglected.
I’ve also been trying to figure out the focus of what I want this blog to be. For most of the last few years, I’ve been really sick. As a result, this blog started looking like a medical blog at times.
Then recently I’ve been blogging a lot of geek stuff about Marvel and Star Wars. I’m heavily into my geek fandoms, and not wanting to put up a lot of “hey I’m sick” posts, I went the other direction with impersonal posts about movies.
So I took the last month off from posting to figure out what I wanted this blog to be. I’ve come to realization that I am a multi-faceted person, with a multitude of interests. The trick is to find the balance between personal posts, and posts about things that interest me.
And I’ve realized that it’s ok to be still finding myself as I work on the focus of this blog.
What can you expect in the near future, at least? I’ll be blogging more about things I’m doing, how my health is, and hopes I have for this next chapter in my life. I’ll also be blogging about pop culture, doing product reviews, and talking about things that are sparking in my mind. And if the universe is kind, I will be well enough to start traveling again…and you’ll see those trips chronicled here.
I hope you’ll continue to enjoy your visits here, and I appreciate your support just by visiting. There are so many voices online, I appreciate you taking the time to listen to mine.
And heeerrrrreeee we go…..
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018
Tagged: blog news