Yesterday was just one of those days that luck was so going my way that I should have bought a lottery ticket.
First I was notified that I had won a ticket to IZEAFest in October from GottaGetBlogging.com. I had entered their twitter contest asking what my blogging superhero name would be. I said “zengrrlenator” – a play on my blog name.
I’m super excited about this because I really wanted to go, but just couldn’t swing the registration fee right now. I went to the first IZEAFest in 2008 (I think?) and found it to be a great learning experience. Now in 2015, the conference has expanded to three days with a bunch of blogging, marketing and monetizing panels for me to learn from.
Woot! Thanks Gotta Get Blogging!!
Then in the mail I got $80 in Visa cards from my health insurance company for following through on my appointments and healthcare and for improving my numbers. I love these annual health incentives, and I didn’t even know they were coming, so it was a nice surprise. Gonna put that into the emergency fund.
Finally, Jamba Juice headquarters sent me a couple of gift cards to try out some more of their offerings. I may give one of them away to you readers, so stay tuned!
It’s a nice way to start the month of July. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the month brings!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018