Ojai Valley Inn & Spa in Ojai, California, has made a number of recent updates to the property that are worth noting.
Earlier this summer, the resort unveiled a new blue-hued outdoor oasis called Indigo Pool & Bar, which features 10 regular cabanas, along with a larger VIP cabana.
The pool area also features a first-ever complimentary poolside sunglass concierge, who will tighten and care for guest’s shades, as well as a pop-up poolside shop offering Oliver Peoples fashion eyewear.
This month sees the opening of a new 240-seat signature restaurant at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa called Olivella and Vine, which fuses California cuisine with Italian influences. The space is divided into a variety of dining areas to seat both intimate and larger groups of diners. The private wine room’s communal dining table seats 14, who will dine surrounded by a carefully curated collection of hundreds of bottles from boutique vineyards the world over.
Signature dishes on the seasonally-driven menu include: Local Heirloom Tomatoes with DiStefano Burrata, Charred Treviso and 30-year aged Balsamico; Seared Scallops with Castroville Artichokes, Farm Peaches, “galletta di riso” and Estate Mint; Ora King Salmon Filet with Caponata, Fregola and Sea Asparagus and Rigatoni with Chef Rodella’s family Bolognese recipe.
This month also sees a revamp of the food and beverage offerings at the resort’s Wallace Neff Heritage Bar. The new bill of fare features a seasonally-driven menu of small bites and a Heritage menu of hand-crafted cocktails with names that offer a nod to legendary silver screen movies that drew inspiration from Ojai. These classic libations include: Wallace’s Muse with Private Label Herradura Double Barrel Tequila, Strawberry-Arbol Chili Shrub and Soda, and the Lost Horizon with Hangar One Vodka, Zhena Italian Chamomile Tea, St. Germain and Lemon.
Located just 90 minutes north of Los Angeles, the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa has been one of California’s premium destinations since opening in 1923. In 2015, the Inn was honored among the Condé Nast Traveler “Top 100 Hotels in the World” editor-selected “Gold List” and was selected by the Travel + Leisure readers as one of the “500 Best Hotels in the World.”
For additional information or to book a stay, visit ojairesort.com or call 800.422.6524.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: California, Indigo Pool and Bar, luxury resorts, Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, Olivella and Wine, Wallace Neff Heritage Bar