Hey everyone! I know it’s been a few months since I posted here. This site is still live, but it’s on hiatus for a few weeks while I revamp its focus.
I realized that with being so sick with the cancer last year, this blog lost “me” as I didn’t want to talk a lot about being sick. I was still posting, but nothing really personal. And time went by and I wasn’t happy with the focus not including me. Not because I’m narcissistic, but I think personal blog should include the person behind it.
So I decided to take a break at this blog while I refocused my thoughts and energy with running Zengrrl. I’ve been writing this blog since 2001, so occasionally this is something I need to do.
I’m still writing over at CitySurfing Orlando daily, and occasionally over at The Disney Blog, as well as other guest posts/freelance opportunities. But for Zengrrl, I really need to bring the “me” back to it.
I plan to restart this blog on December 15, and I already have a cool giveaway to use to relaunch the site. Well, I think it’s cool. There will still be the travel, food and entertainment posts, but you’ll also hear more of what I’m up to behind the scenes. It’s a crazy life, but I love it!
So please, don’t delete me from your feed reader or bookmarks, and come back on December 1 to see what I have in store for you to read.
Thanks each and every one of you for your support!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018