Thanks to everyone who has been patient while I took my brief hiatus with this blog. After writing zengrrl.com for 14 years, I occasionally need to take a step back and re-evaluate what I’m doing here and what stories I want to tell.
You won’t notice much of a difference to start. I’ve mainly cleaned up a few things in the backend of the site. But as the site goes forward I will continue to tweak things in the sidebars, as well as the overall focus of what I post on this blog.
I’m still going to be reviewing movies, music, TV and books. I will still be posting my travel stories and news I feel of interest to share. I will still be posting my product reviews. But I’ll also be talking a lot more about my life as a blogger, as well a my personal life as it relates to my public life. And I have some fun things planned for future posts.
As I enter my 15th year writing Zengrrl.com, I want to say I sincerely appreciate your support. You don’t get this kind of longevity online simply by talking to the air. It takes readers…people like you who take time out of your busy lives to visit my corner of the huge internet.
So thanks to everyone who has visited, left comments, and helped spread the word by sharing on social media, and in person to friends. I hope you enjoy Zengrrl.com in 2016, and the years to come!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018