Tahiti Tourisme has launched a new global campaign to reinforce the iconic beauty of the destination while creating awareness and interest in the unique Tahitian culture.
Central to Tahiti’s campaign is a new tagline, “Embraced by Mana.” Tahitians believe in Mana as a life force and spirit that connects all living things.
Video, digital and print ads will debut in the U.S. and in Canada and will continue throughout France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, U.K, Korea, Japan, China, Spain, Germany, Belgium and Brazil.
Here is one such video. I don’t know about you, but it definitely makes me want to visit the Islands of Tahiti.
The Islands of Tahiti include Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, Huahine, Raiatea & Tahaa. Learn more at tahiti-tourisme.com.
[photo credit: Tahiti Tourisme/Philippe Bacchet]
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: Embraced by Mana, Islands of Tahiti, Tahiti Tourisme