This weekend I’m heading to Atlanta for a weekend press trip and I’m really looking forward to exploring the city.
My base is going to be the lovely Loews Atlanta in the Midtown area. It looks to be centrally located, with easy access to lots of great restaurants, including the in-house Saltwood and nearby STK Atlanta.
I’m also going to be exploring several popular attractions like the CNN Tower, Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola, thanks to CityPASS and the Atlanta CVB.
Finally I’ll be reuniting with my friend Darrin, who I haven’t seen in over 15 years, and I may be doing some cool foodie stuff with him.
You can follow along via my Instagram, Twitter, or with the hashtag #ZengrrlInAtlanta. Feel free to tweet me your Atlanta tips or leave them here in the comments.
[Photo courtesy Discover Atlanta]
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: Atlanta, CityPASS, Loews Atlanta, STK Atlanta, ZengrrlInAtlanta