Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary by making entry to all its national parks free for the entire year of 2017.
There are 38 national parks throughout the country, with just about every province and territory represented. Some are even UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are legally protected by international treaties. UNESCO regards these sites as being important to the collective interests of humanity.
For a complete list of Canadian National Parks to plan your 2017 getaway, visit the Parks Canada official site.
So which ones do you want to visit?
[Image courtesy Banff Lake Louise Tourism / Fairmont Hotels & Resorts; Map courtesy Parks Canada]
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for April 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- All the #Netflix April 2018 Additions and Departures - March 29, 2018
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Debuts New Future Rock Star Suites - March 15, 2018
- Movie Review: A Wrinkle In Time Is a Faithful Disney-fied Version of Story - March 10, 2018
- Barbie Honors Awesome Global Role Models On International Women’s Day #MoreRoleModels @mattel - March 8, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations for Summer 2019 #DCL - March 5, 2018