This morning at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, Lucasfilm held a panel for the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it included the very first trailer for the movie.
The crowd reaction was wild! So many screams and applause. And with good reason.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi continues the story of Star Wars: A Force Awakens, and this was the fan’s first look at what to expect.
To be honest, it reveals very little about the plot line, but the feels. Oh man, the feels.
Our trio of Rey, Finn, and Poe all in various stages of distress. Kylo Ren witnessing mass destruction. Massive space battles. And then finally, a tiny figure swinging a lightsaber…followed by Luke saying it’s time for the Jedi to end.
We’ll have to wait until December to see how this all plays out, but I am happy with the tone of the trailer – it feels very much like this trilogy’s Empire Strikes Back.
But check it out for yourself. Here is the very first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, due in U.S. theaters December 15, 2017. And let me know what you think about it in the comments…
May The Force Be With You…Always!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018