Ben & Jerry’s has partnered with the Marley family for an ice cream tribute to Bob Marley called One Love.
One Love is an delicious blend of banana ice cream, caramel and cookie swirls, and chocolate peace signs. It originally debuted in the United Kingdom last year, and is finally debuting in the U.S.
In honor of legendary reggae musician, a portion of the proceeds from each One Love pint sold will benefit Jamaica’s One Love Youth Camp, a program run by The Bob Marley Foundation and Partners for Youth Empowerment.
The Marley-inspired flavor and partnership was celebrated May 22nd when Ziggy Marley, musician and eldest son of Bob Marley, hosted performances by Aaron Nigel Smith and others at an invitation-only party at the iconic Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip.
“Bob Marley stood for more than just music – he advocated for social change and inspired millions to think about peace, love, and equality,” said Jerry Greenfield, Ben & Jerry’s CoFounder. “Ben & Jerry’s has long strived to champion love and social justice, and by partnering with the Marley family we’re happy to play a small role in supporting Marley’s vision for a sweeter world.”
Want a taste of One Love? Fans can find this limited batch flavor in Scoop Shops & retailers nationwide.
- Book Review: Dark Screams Volume Ten feat. Various Authors - May 8, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for May 2018 - May 3, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime May 2018 - May 2, 2018
- All the #Netflix May 2018 Additions and Departures - May 1, 2018
- Orlando is Tops for Superhero Experiences During Summer of 2018 #NationalSuperheroDay #VisitOrlando - April 28, 2018
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for April 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime April 2018 - March 30, 2018