I had planned August to be a big month for this blog. August 2017 marks the 16th anniversary of Zengrrl, and I had planned some really cool things.
And then my 7-year-old Toshiba laptop decided to crash after a Windows 10 update. To date, the laptop is still dead. I tried to change out the hard drive but the info on the original hard drive can’t be accessed with the tools I have at hand. It’s there but temporarily unreachable…at least I hope it’s temporary.
I went three weeks unable to update Zengrrl or my other writing outlets when a friend loaned me an old laptop the kids use for gaming.
It’s beat up, but it’s allowing me to write out this post, and hopefully a few more before I have to give it back.
It also means that instead of taking a fabulous weekend trip for my 50th birthday this month, I had to cancel it all to put that money towards hopefully getting a replacement computer.
In the whole of what the world is going through, especially Texas, it’s definitely a first world problem. But most of my life is invested in growing my blogs and my writing, and without a laptop…I’m temporarily at a roadblock.
So please bear with me…and this blog…as posts may not be as regular for the next month or so. I do appreciate your support with this blog, so I will work hard to get back on track.
In the meantime, follow me on social media at @zengrrl, and you’ll know as soon as a new post goes live.
Thanks everyone! Hope your fall is starting better than mine!
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018